YouTube for Advocacy

Hey everyone! I hope everyone is having a great November.

Who else is on YouTube? Let’s share our channels below and follow/support one another. This isn’t an easy avenue to tackle, so I really admire all of you who are on this platform.

Here is my channel, RA and Myself:

I also have a new video up called, Behind the Scenes of I Am Invisible No More. Many of you are familiar I recently made a mini docu-style film series, that a lot of you were part of shaping and bringing to life. It’s a longer video but you don’t have to watch the whole thing. Check it out :slight_smile:

Behind the Scenes video here:

Thank you!

-Effie

5 Likes

This is awesome Effie. Talk about making things happen- you go! Excited to dive into the series!

4 Likes

Great idea Effie. I have a newly established YouTube channel that will focus more on education and day to day living with Fibromyalgia. My YouTube channel link:

5 Likes

Hello All! This is an awesome idea. My YouTube channel just made 1 yr. Please subscribe and I will do the same!

I am actually in LA filming for the Lupus Foundation right now. One video up and more to come. :smiley:

3 Likes

I love YouTube for advocacy! :green_heart:

My YouTube channel:

My YouTube Speaker Playlist:

2 Likes

I talk about being a chronic pain patient and my recent pain pump journey .

3 Likes

hi there,
My name is Stephen Hart and my youtube channel is called Hart Talks. I talk about living with HIV, Diabetes and also being a transplant patient, my videos are sometimes fun, sometimes sad but hopefully always informative. If you would like to subscribe and chat more id love to hear from you. www.youtube.com/c/StephenHartHartTalks

4 Likes

Hey ya’ll! I have the Ostomy Diaries YouTube channel where I share and advocate for ostomy and IBD patients! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Raising mental health awareness to challenge stigma and Peer Support: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e5d8bhMf8xY&t=248s

2 Likes

This is a BBC documentary

2 Likes

Great idea! This is me here: https://www.youtube.com/trishnabharadia

2 Likes

Will be following you all today! Sorry I’ve been moving slow lately. :sleeping:

2 Likes

Hello Effie and greetings to all.
It is a blessing to be on this platform and connect with so many incredible people!

My name is Grace B. Charrier and I am host and content creator of Cancer Convos with Grace B. A breast cancer warrior and thriver, I started the show when I was down in the dumps, going through all the crazy interventions. It’s been a long haul, but we keep one foot in front of the other every single day. I believe my sanity stems from the launch of my show, being able to help others.

Cancer Convos with Grace B amplifies the disease and other related issues via discussions with experts and stakeholders.

Below is the link!

Let’s support each other! Go!

Do subscribe and will subscribe back!

I

1 Like

Welcome, Grace! Thank you for sharing your YouTube link, just followed you. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hello dear Effie!

Thank you so much!

Following you right back!

1 Like

Subscribed to yours! :smiley:

1 Like